Pavin Kang is a member of Hopkins & Carley’s Corporate Department and Intellectual Property Group, with a focus on mergers & acquisitions, business and technology transactions, and data security and privacy compliance.
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Pavin was an associate with Fennemore Craig in their Fresno office. During law school, Pavin was a judicial extern for Chief Judge Lawrence J. O’Neill of the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California.
- Representing U.S. Subsidiary of publicly traded Chinese company in navigating its domestic operations related to the distribution and sale of health care products and services.
- Representing private technology company in multiple acquisitions of cloud service companies, product companies, and software development companies.
- Advise private technology company in on-going corporate governance matters and commercial agreements, including software, product, development, and licensing agreements.
- Advise several private company clients across many industries in CCPA, GDPR, COPPA compliance.
- Pre-Law Council Member for the Sikh Professional Network
State Bar of California (2019)
- J.D., University of California, Irvine School of Law
- B.A., Philosophy, University of California, Los Angeles