Michael Manoukian is an associate in Hopkins & Carley’s Employment & Labor Practice group. Michael represents employers in a wide range of labor and employment legal matters, including litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
Michael focuses his practice on civil lawsuits and administrative proceedings involving allegations of:
- Wrongful termination
- Employment discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Wage and hour
- Breach of contract
He also provides advice and counsel to clients in all areas of employment law. Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Michael was an associate at Littler Mendelson P.C.
Since 2021, Michael has been included in the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch™ in America for his work in Labor and Employment Law – Management and Labor and Employment Law – Litigation.
- "How Can Employers Deal with Threatening Customers?" quoted in SHRM article, September 5, 2023
- Package Of Bills Will Help Victims Of Human Trafficking Find Legal Counsel, Daily Journal, February 10, 2020
- California Enacts Two Laws to Combat Human Trafficking, SHRM Online, October 9, 2018
- American Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- William A. Ingram American Inn of Court
- State Bar of California (2015)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- M.A., University of San Francisco
- B.A., University of California, Davis