Shinny Liu is an associate in Hopkins & Carley’s San Jose office and a member of the Family Wealth & Tax Planning Practice. She represents a wide variety of clients in matters including:
- Estate planning, wealth preservation and transfer
- Trust and estate administration
- Business formation and family organizations
Shinny advises clients on a variety of estate planning issues and develops thoughtful and comprehensive plans to address their individual goals and needs.
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Shinny was a Trusts & Estates associate at Berliner Cohen, LLP where she represented individuals, families, and corporate fiduciaries in estate planning and trusts and estates administration matters.
- Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners, Technician Member
- Senior Adults Legal Assistance, Board Member
- State Bar of California, Member, Trusts & Estate and Taxation Sections
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- LL.M., Taxation, with honors, focus on Trusts and Estates, Golden Gate University School of Law
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., Political Economy of Industrial Societies; Minor, Asian Studies, University of California, Berkeley