Lynn Humphreys is a member of Hopkins & Carley’s Intellectual Property practice, with a focus on trademark issues. Lynn has significant experience in trademark and copyright counseling, international trademark portfolio management, brand protection, technology transactions, and advertising and marketing review, both in private practice and in-house.
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Lynn was a Senior Corporate Counsel for Intellectual Property at Tailored Brands, Inc., the parent company of the MEN’S WEARHOUSE, JOS. A. BANK and K&G retail stores. She is also an Adjunct Professor at the Golden Gate School of Law, where she has taught U.S. Copyright Law and IP Practicum for Copyright and Trademark.
- PLI Social Media and Mobile Devices 2020, Addressing Corporate Risks, Panelist
- Consero Brand Protection & Anti-Counterfeiting Executive Roundtable, Panelist
- INTA Global Portfolio Management and Brand Protection session, Moderator
- AAFA Brand Protection Council and Amazon Brand Registry Task Force, Member
- Poll Observer in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2020 Election
- Canvass Captain, Ballot Cure Program Georgia Run-off Election
- Patient Experience Council, Alameda General Hospital, Member
- Adjunct Professor for US Copyright Law and Trademark and Copyright IP Practicum courses, Golden Gate School of Law
- State Bar of California (1993)
- J.D., University of Virginia
- B.A., University of Virginia