Sara Hire is an associate in Hopkins & Carley’s San Jose office and a member of the Family Wealth & Tax Planning Practice. She works with clients to develop long-term strategies that are beneficial to their tax and financial goals while ensuring personal values and needs are met.
She represents clients in matters concerning:
- Estate planning
- Trust administration
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Sara was an associate at Bryant Elder Law where her practice focused on estate planning with an emphasis in special needs and public benefits planning. She assisted clients in becoming eligible or maintaining eligibility for programs like Medi-Cal and Supplemental Security Income (“SSI”).
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Irving Adult Day Health Services, Inc., Executive Committee Board Member
- State Bar of California (2013)
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A. (cum laude), Political Science & Psychology, University of California, San Diego