Assisting Clients as They Face the Challenges of M&A
From smaller transactions to very complex matters, Hopkins & Carley’s M&A practice provides tailored advice and cost-effective representation. Our attorneys are experienced in representing both buyers and sellers and related third parties in transactions that have ranged from a million dollars to hundreds of millions of dollars in a variety of industries, including the following:
- Financial services
- Food & beverage
- Life Sciences
- Professional services
- Professional sports
- Software and hardware
Working seamlessly with our colleagues, we handle the corporate, tax, technology, employment, succession planning and securities law issues that often arise in complex purchase and sale transactions.
- Represented BCCI Construction Company, a California-based commercial construction firm, in its $75 million purchase by Structure Tone Organization, a global construction management and general contracting provider.
- Represented Colliers Parrish International, Inc., in an all cash reverse triangular merger with Colliers International WA, LLC (a subsidiary of Colliers International Group, Inc.).
- Represented Payment Processing, Inc. in its $420 million sale to Global Payments Inc.
- Represented Manchester Pharmaceuticals LLC in its $62 million sale to Retrophin, Inc.
- Represented individual owners of Air Systems, Inc., in connection with sale to EMCOR
- Represented Applied Motion Products, Inc., in a $16 million stock sale to Shanghai Moons’ Electric, Ltd.
- Represented San Jose Jet Center, Inc. and ACM Aviation, Inc. in their $163 million equity sale to Macquarie Infrastructure Company, an owner and operator of infrastructure businesses in the US.
- Represented Glasforms, Inc., a leading manufacturer of glass and carbon fiber reinforced polymers and advanced composite products, in its $34 million sale to PolyOne Corporation, a public company and provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions.