Suzanne Farley is a member of Hopkins & Carley’s Family Wealth & Tax Planning Practice. Her practice focuses on family wealth transfers, estate and tax planning, preparation of estate and gift tax returns and counseling clients through audits, business succession planning, and complex trust and estate administrations.
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Suzanne was a Partner at Thompson Welch Soroko & Gilbert LLP. She also practiced at Venable LLP and Arnold & Porter LLP.
- California Lawyers Association, Taxation & Estate Planning Sections
- San Francisco Bar Association, Estate Planning and Probate Sections
- State Bar of California (2007)
- LL.M. in Taxation, Golden Gate University School of Law
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.F.A., City University of New York