Arthur Rothrock is an associate in the San Jose office of Hopkins & Carley, where his practice concentrates on representing clients in a wide range of complex, high-stakes litigation matters.
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Arthur was an associate at a boutique real estate law firm. He also previously worked at Cypress Semiconductor, where he worked with outside counsel on corporate and intellectual property litigation matters.
During law school, Arthur served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Sunil R. Kulkarni and was an executive board member of both the Santa Clara Law Review and the Santa Clara High Technology Law Journal.
- Successfully settled more than 45 matters, including those with issues involving: trusts, landlord/tenant disputes, and workers’ compensation defense.
- Audited and revised a tech company’s policies regarding the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) before spearheading the complete overhaul and revision of their internal FCPA training course for more than 6,000 employees.
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California (2016)
- All Courts of the State of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., History, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Arthur E. Rothrock
Rated by Super Lawyers