Mitesh Patel is a member of Hopkins & Carley’s Corporate Practice, with a focus on trademark, copyright and intellectual property issues. His practice includes working with clients on domestic and international trademark and copyright prosecution and enforcement, branding and advertising issues, internet and privacy law, and technology transactions.
Before joining Hopkins & Carley, Mitesh represented clients in his own intellectual property practice in various industries and was an adjunct instructor at the University of San Francisco School of Management, teaching classes on Legal & Regulatory Environment of Business.
Trademark Supervisor at the Lincoln Law School of San Jose Intellectual Property Clinic.
- Trademark Strategies for the Entrepreneur (ASIN: B01BQJ1A48) - Primary author
- Handbook 1: Fundamentals of IP (ASIN: B01BPPBCX2) - Contributor
- Intellectual Property Clinic Manual (ISBN-13: 978-1500964566) - Contributor
- University of San Francisco - Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Guest Lecturer
- Santa Clara Bar Association – Trademark Year in Review 2016, 2017
- Lincoln Law School of San Jose – IP Survey Course, Guest Lecturer
- State Bar of California (2011)
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., (dual degree) Political Science: Public Law and Urban Studies and Planning, University of California, San Diego