In its continued effort to combat harassment in the workplace, the California Legislature has expanded employers’ obligations to provide anti-harassment training. Almost all employers will be required to comply with the new training requirements before the end of 2020.
In order to assist employers seeking to comply with the existing two-hour sexual harassment training requirement for supervisors and the new one-hour training requirement for non-managers, Hopkins & Carley is providing both live sessions and an on-demand webcast that satisfy the supervisor’s training requirement, as well as a webcast, including a Spanish subtitled version, for the non-managers training.
The programs focus on:
- Recognizing discrimination and harassment;
- Understanding the law and applicable policy with respect to discrimination and harassment;
- Understanding the new abusive conduct standard and what it means for supervisors and managers;
- Practical techniques that can be used to assist in preventing discrimination and harassment; and
- How to respond properly to complaints of discrimination and harassment.
San Jose Live:
On Demand Webcast:
On Demand Webcast (available with Spanish subtitles): 1 hour
RSVP: Please click here to register