In its continued effort to combat harassment in the workplace, the California Legislature has expanded employers’ obligations to provide training on preventing harassment and abusive conduct in the workplace. In order to assist employers seeking to comply with the two-hour sexual harassment training requirement for supervisors and the one-hour training requirement for non-supervisors, Hopkins & Carley is providing a webcast that will satisfy the each requirement and we will issue you a certificate of completion.
The programs focus on:
- Recognizing discrimination and harassment;
- Understanding the law and applicable policy with respect to discrimination and harassment;
- Understanding the abusive conduct standard and what it means for supervisors and managers;
- Practical techniques that can be used to assist in preventing discrimination and harassment; and
- How to respond properly to complaints of discrimination and harassment.
2-Hour Managers Training
1-Hour Employee Training
Group (10+) discounts available. For more information or questions, please contact Chanel Moore-Khorsand, 408.299.1411