Hopkins & Carley, a law firm with offices in downtown San Jose and Palo Alto, is seeking an experienced Trademark Paralegal to join our established and growing trademark practice, in our Intellectual Property Practice Group in our San Jose office. This position requires a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in foreign and domestic trademark registration practice (submitting office action responses, statements of use, renewals, etc.), knowledge of conducting online trademark searches and investigations, as well as strong organizational skills and the ability to work directly with clients, foreign associates, and firm attorneys.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be excited about brands and trademarks!
- Be detail-oriented, flexible, and computer proficient with working knowledge of USPTO and WIPO procedures and systems, trademark docketing systems, other trademark specific software/tools (SAEGIS/SERION/CompuMark, TESS, TM TKO, Alt Legal) and MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Be able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate from ABA accredited program.
- Have prior law firm experience.
We offer competitive compensation, and we are looking for someone to be a part of a great team. Please forward your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com