Hopkins & Carley, a law firm with offices in Palo Alto and downtown San Jose, is seeking a full-time or part-time Trademark Paralegal for its established and growing trademark practice, to work in its downtown San Jose office.
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in foreign and domestic trademark registration practice, knowledge of conducting online trademark searches and investigations, as well as strong organizational skills and the ability to work directly with clients, foreign associates, and firm attorneys.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be detail-oriented, flexible, and computer proficient with working knowledge of USPTO procedures and systems, CPI and Alt Legal docketing systems, other trademark specific software/tools (Saegis, Corsearch, Compumark, TESS) and MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Be able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate from ABA accredited program.
- Have prior law firm experience.
We offer competitive compensation, and we are looking for someone to be a part of a great team. Please forward your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org