Jennifer is a member of Hopkins & Carley’s Senior Management Team and has more than 13 years of experience in attorney recruitment and professional development.
Jennifer is responsible for all attorney recruiting and retention efforts for the firm. She also handles the professional development and training for all lawyers. Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Jennifer was the manager of Legal Recruiting and Associate Relations at Weil, Gotshal & Manges. Prior to that, she was with DLA Piper’s Palo Alto office for seven years, most recently as Legal Recruiting Manager.
- Bay Area Legal Recruiters Association
- Co-Chair BALRA’s Diversity Committee
- NALP Diversity & Inclusion Section, Member
- NALP Experienced Professionals and Newer Professionals Collaboration Work Group, Member
- 2014/2015 Chair of NALP’s SOGIE (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity and Expression) Section
B.S., Business Management, University of Phoenix
A.A., Foothill College