As an IP Transactions and Data Privacy associate, Kenny helps clients with commercial transactions, including SaaS Master Service Agreements, Referral Partner Agreements, Terms of Service, and other related agreements.
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Kenny was a Bridge Fellow at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, where he worked on a variety of projects related to privacy and technology.
During law school, Kenny was Editor-in-Chief of the Hastings Science & Technology Law Journal and a Student Associate for the Startup Legal Garage, and won multiple awards on the Alternative Dispute Resolution team. He was also a Google Legal Summer Institute Scholar, Summer Associate at Ropes & Gray, and Legal Intern at Cisco.
- “Privacy in Wearables: Innovation, Regulation, or Neither,” 13 Hastings Sci. & Tech. L.J. 21 (2022)
- “Beware the Growth of Supersedes,” ACC Docket, Association of Corporate Counsel
- “2018 IP Institute Recap,” Inevitable Disclosures, Intellectual Property Law Section, California Lawyers Association
- Santa Clara Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Instituto Familiar de La Raza, Board Secretary
- Puente Project, Mentor
- State Bar of California (2021)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- All California State Courts
- J.D., University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., English Literature, University of California, Berkeley