Jonathan Heller is an associate in Hopkins & Carley’s Employment & Labor Practice group. He advises and represents employers in a variety of employment matters arising under federal, state, and local laws.
Prior to joining Hopkins & Carley, Jonathan was an associate at Littler Mendelson P.C. and served eight years in the U.S. Army in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps, where he received various awards and commendations for his service.
- Secured a favorable settlement for a national hotel chain in a single plaintiff employment discrimination lawsuit arising in state court
- Reached a beneficial outcome for a nationwide technology company in a single plaintiff employment discrimination lawsuit brought by a former company executive
- Achieved an advantageous resolution for a local technology company in a single plaintiff employment discrimination lawsuit arising in federal court
- Negotiated a positive settlement for a local natural food company in a breach of contract action
- Obtained outright dismissal of claims brought before the California Department of Labor Standards Enforcement for an international clothing retailer
- State Bar of California (2009)
- J.D., UC Hastings College of the Law
- B.A., (cum laude) University of California, Los Angeles, History & Political Science