Garth Pickett has been with Hopkins & Carley since 1976 and is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice in the Redwood City office. He handles sophisticated real estate transactions in purchase and sale, leasing, development and construction.
Garth is often consulted by corporate counsel, CFOs and controllers, venture funds, and commercial real estate brokers due to his significant experience, cost effectiveness, and efficiency.
He has frequently lectured for the Continuing Education of the California Bar and has been a speaker at various seminars on real estate and construction law subjects. He leads many training programs for commercial real estate brokers.
Garth was a founder and chairman of PilotLegis, an RPG E&O insurance company, and he continues to serve on its board of directors.
- American Bar Association; Real Estate, Construction Law and Business Law Sections
- Boy Scouts of America Pacific Skyline Council, Area Vice President and Regional Board; Executive Board Member and Past Council President
- Western Region Boy Scouts of America, Executive Board Member
- SiVIC (Silicon Valley Interreligious Council), Officer & Director
- State Bar of California (1972)
- J.D., Stanford University
- B.A. (magna cum laude), Economics, Brigham Young University