The COVID-19 pandemic continues to challenge employers with evolving new and expiring legislation, White House Executive Orders, Federal and State agency Emergency Temporary Standards, and a plethora of other local rules and regulations. To continue to help employers stay abreast of recent developments, Hopkins & Carley will be providing a webinar addressing a variety COVID-19 related topics impacting the workplace.
Join us as we cover topics including:
- Current and anticipated Federal, California, and municipal vaccine, mask, and testing mandates;
- Employer obligations for rehiring employees laid off due to a reason related to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- The status of various Federal and California COVID-19 sick leave laws;
- Updates to California’s mandatory notice and reporting obligations for potential exposures to and outbreaks of COVID-19 in the workplace; and
- Other COVID-related employment topics.