The construction industry is navigating rapidly-changing governmental orders impacting projects at all stages. Please join us for a discussion about the current situation and impacts brought on by the emergence from SIP Orders.
This program will:
- Examine contractual issues and claims that can help a project team forge the path for projects that resume or remain inactive
- Discuss how the Construction Agreement can be used to seek the adjustments necessary to get the project back in line
- Address termination conditions and legal implications for projects that are not going to be re-started
- Analyze the impact on contractor claims for time and money
- Review the impact to various insurance coverage, including Business Interruption and Worker’s Comp
Please click here to register