If you are interested in being considered for a position with Hopkins & Carley, whether or not a particular position is listed below, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Litigation Case Assistant
Commercial Litigation Associate
Trust and Estate & Tax Associate
What makes Hopkins & Carley unique is our management philosophy, our people, and the relationships we foster. Our philosophy is to provide the best atmosphere possible for employees to create, perform and grow.
We believe the success of a professional service firm is directly related to the caliber and attitudes of the individuals associated with it. As a growth oriented firm, we seek individuals who receive personal satisfaction from helping others and are eager to assume responsibility. We choose people who are committed to superior client relations and have the potential to become leaders along with the desire to become an integral part of a winning team.
At Hopkins & Carley, we make it possible to combine a rewarding career with the time and flexibility to enjoy life outside of work. We maintain reasonable billable hour goals for attorneys and paralegals and a qualified support staff and administrative team to meet client needs.
We use a variety of means to create a pleasant and motivating environment in which to work, including a casual dress policy, social events throughout the year, opportunities for training and education, and strong community involvement. We encourage and support all attorneys and staff to serve on the governing boards of major fine arts and civic organizations.
Hopkins & Carley offers an attractive benefits package to its employees including medical coverage (HMO and PPO), dental and vision coverage, a 401(k) pension plan, a flexible spending account plan, life insurance and group disability insurance.
Hopkins & Carley offers competitive compensation and benefits to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Basic Employee Life Insurance
- Optional Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care and Medical Expenses)
- Paid Monthly Parking or Public Transportation Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Section 529 College Savings Plan
- Pet Assure Membership Savings Program
- Business Casual Dress Environment